Looking for a unique place to say your I do's near the beautiful Petoskey area? Enter Stafford's Perry Hotel, one of some twenty original luxury resorts. Built in 1899, the Perry Hotel sits atop a bluff overlooking Lake Michigan. It's "unique event atmosphere and convenient downtown location provide a lively alternative to sprawling, remote resorts common to northern Michigan".
The Perry Hotel offers seven different sized, unique spaces for wedding ceremonies and receptions each catering to a different guest count and feel. They also offer the following amenities when you choose to host you event with them:
- Complete event planning and coordination
- Full service catering
- Assistance with ceremony selection
- Superior guest accommodations
- Reception accommodations for up to 220 guests
- Intimate event space for smaller weddings
- Indoor and outdoor venues
- In-house massage services
- And many more!
Be sure to check out Stafford's Perry Hotel Vendor Profile under the "Ceremony & Reception Locations" section of the Vendor Guide. For more photos of the Perry Hotel, take a look at Jamie and Chris's Real Wedding by clicking here.
Photos courtesy of Stafford's